Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been corrupted by this forum???????????????:eek:
I have rechromed the arm rest that I got from Cantankerous:) and fitted them.
The seat has been rebuilt (Bluey's fault):cool:
And LED lights have been brought to fit in the trunk. I even have LED lights shining into the saddle bags.(Ron):D
Job still to be done is a good mounting place for my side-stand plate.(Bill):D
Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
i'm glad i only gave you a book :)

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
I have been corrupted by this forum??????????????
What about GPS, satellite radio, CD, closed circuit tv camera at the rear, helmet cam, DVD player or ????? You got along ways to go in pimping your ride.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about GPS, satellite radio, CD, closed circuit tv camera at the rear, helmet cam, DVD player or ????? You got along ways to go in pimping your ride.
Welllllllllllllllllllll. I fitted a GPS a couple of weeks ago. I just forgot about that. And the Helmet Cam will arrive Chrismas day. But I don't know that do I.?
A closed circuit tv camera would be funny.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Welllllllllllllllllllll. I fitted a GPS a couple of weeks ago. I just forgot about that. And the Helmet Cam will arrive Chrismas day. But I don't know that do I.?
A closed circuit tv camera would be funny.
Santa's bringing me a new GPS for Christmas too Eric, a Garmin Nuvi 550, a waterproof and sunlight readable screen that will also load topo and blue chart mapping. Cool, a helmet cam too? You are quite the electronic geek. That closed circuit camera at the rear would be cool for monitoring upcoming traffic at red lights. Are you a gear head and do all your own work Eric or do you get help with all your mods?

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do nearly all the mechanical but I do not understand electrical issues.:( If it is not a bad earth or a broken wire or a fuse. Then you may as well be talking Pidgin English because I do not understand:confused:.
Some of the simple things that you can do to your bike can make a big difference.
Today I made a strap to stop the trunk lid going too far forward, because the back rest was getting damaged when it went forward and made contact with the back rest.
But then again I have not got photo's yet, so did it real happen.:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Eric if you have any wiring issues I'd jump on my bike and be right down to help you for nothing...Problem is I would never leave.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Uh oh, I have contributed to Eric's down-slide. :(

:D

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Eric,

You're not corrupted.

You're just finally in touch with your Inner Pimp!:p

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eric if you have any wiring issues I'd jump on my bike and be right down to help you for nothing...Problem is I would never leave.
It would be good to have you Down Under and many people that have been here just love it. My boss meet some American here that had work for 6 months and they become great friends and every 3 or 4 years spend their holidays in Australia/America. My boss is going to the USA in 2014 as well as me. I could not have better friend than the people that I have met on my last trip and I know that the people that I have not met yet will not be any different.

Cantankerous: Hide your head in shame:D. The arm rest are in pride of place for all to see.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
I have been corrupted by this forum???????????????:eek:
Eric
Hey Hoon,
You know corruption is a two way street. You come into our lives a Yabber, in no way a Sook. Next thing we know we’re having a ripper of a time learning all about the lucky country, esky’s & tucker.
Anyway this Ole Fossil would be your offsider any day. Looking forward to 2014 when we can have a pint or a plonk. As long as we don’t overdo it. Vanessa & Janice would be gobsmacked if you & I ended up in a bingle and had to be taken in an Ambo or worse yet be found in the nuddy.:eek:

HAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Well, this 'forum' may have corrupted a hoon, but it looks like Australia's made a mess out of an old fossil's lingo!:eek: Don't ever hook up with the Irish Bill...ye thinks ye spakes funny now, wait'll the craic acts the bollox wid yis:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.