Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I was looking through all of my paperwork and it turns out I got an even better deal than I thought! Before my warranty and extras I bought, I got the base 2010 GL1800 for only $19997, including all of the fees and tax and everything! Anyone need lessons on how to negotiate?!?!? :)

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
If you knew it was going to be so cheap, you could have bought 2..... LOL

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I would like to negotiate a few purchases. I'll give you my wife's cell number and you can do the talking for me.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I got my new base model prem. audio '08 model in Dec. of '08 out the door (tax, licence, fees, etc.) for about $18,300. I could have done a little better (espically if I had of got a black one). I know the did add about $1000 across the board to all models in 2010.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Rick53, congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Where do you call home? Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
344 Posts
I got my new base model prem. audio '08 model in Dec. of '08 out the door (tax, licence, fees, etc.) for about $18,300. I could have done a little better (espically if I had of got a black one). I know the did add about $1000 across the board to all models in 2010.[/QUOTE

That's what I gave for my base model '08 also. I thought I could have done 2 or 3 hundred better also if I had looked around a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.