Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I was looking through all of my paperwork and it turns out I got an even better deal than I thought! Before my warranty and extras I bought, I got the base 2010 GL1800 for only $19997, including all of the fees and tax and everything! Anyone need lessons on how to negotiate?!?!? :)

·
Super Moderator
9,793 Posts
If you knew it was going to be so cheap, you could have bought 2..... LOL

·
Premium Member
23,841 Posts
I would like to negotiate a few purchases. I'll give you my wife's cell number and you can do the talking for me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got my new base model prem. audio '08 model in Dec. of '08 out the door (tax, licence, fees, etc.) for about $18,300. I could have done a little better (espically if I had of got a black one). I know the did add about $1000 across the board to all models in 2010.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good Deals

Two weeks ago I bought a 2008 Pearl White ABS with 850 miles - $16K and no taxes. I thought I did okay. Had it triked for another $13.5 and I'm happy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a brand new leftover 2010 Level 1 bike (Premium Audio/Comfort) in Metallic Black (Yellow was the same price, no other colors availale) for $17989 (Out the door $19303.85). Also got 0.99% financing and $1000 of free accessories. Found an internet ad from a local dealer for this price including free shipping and no setup charge, took it to my favorite dealer and he matched the price.
I had been waiting for the 2012 Goldwing to be released but really don't like the new styling. I just couldn't pass up such a great deal. Good deals are out there, you just have to look.

·
Super Moderator
9,793 Posts
Rick53, congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the GWOF from Pennsylvania. Where do you call home? Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, I wasn't trying to out-do you, I was just pointing out that there are still some really good deals on leftover 2010's.
Sales tax in Orlando is 6.5%, Dealer fee was $199, and Tag/Title was $124. I traded in my 1998 Valkyrie Tourer that I had owned since new. I miss my old baby, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much better the wing handles compared to the Valkyrie.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got my new base model prem. audio '08 model in Dec. of '08 out the door (tax, licence, fees, etc.) for about $18,300. I could have done a little better (espically if I had of got a black one). I know the did add about $1000 across the board to all models in 2010.[/QUOTE

That's what I gave for my base model '08 also. I thought I could have done 2 or 3 hundred better also if I had looked around a little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.