Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!! I do not like the current user name assigned to my account and cannot figure out how to change it. I would very much like to participate in this forum but alas while signing up elements of password became part of my username .

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome (name to be changed) to the site. PM sent your way

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Exactly which parts of the elements are encoded in your user name ? We need this information for verification of your account.;)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Exactly which parts of the elements are encoded in your user name ? We need this information for verification of your account.;)
Along with social security number(s) for you and your whole family and bank accounts numbers including any 401k money you may have left.... LOL :eek::D:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Along with social security number(s) for you and your whole family and bank accounts numbers including any 401k money you may have left.... LOL :eek::D:rolleyes:
I hope TAS 69blunderjet doesn't mind a bit a baloney even though it's his first post. TAS, you might as well find out now before most of us are in the throws of winter and grabbing for any diversion to past the time. Besides, if we didn't tease a bit it means we don't care.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello tas, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Good luck with your new name!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,
My handle was to be TAS69. My condolences to all northern members.
Weather has been most excellent for riding here in Nashville, up until this most recent cold front.
Traded mt ST1300 for a 2010 Wing 13 months ago and my wife and I have managed over 6000 miles while working full time jobs since. LOVE THIS BIKE! Got back from riding Deals Gap 2 weeks ago and had to wait up for my brother and his wife on their new K1600 BMW the entire run. My wife claims she's as comfortable on the wing as in any other vehicle we own.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Welcome to the forum ! If your ever down in Athens Al. or Huntsville area coffee is on me !

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on that new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
G'day TAS 69 from Down Under. You have touched the humerus bone of some members already. Get in here and enjoy some good company. Eric

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Sorted your handle for you TAS69. Might take a bit of time to update, but 'tis all done. Keep these characters and their comments somewhat tongue in cheek:p, they get a tad unbalanced at times. Pretty decent bunch all in all though:D

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Sorted your handle for you TAS69. Might take a bit of time to update, but 'tis all done. Keep these characters and their comments somewhat tongue in cheek:p, they get a tad unbalanced at times. Pretty decent bunch all in all though:D
Welcome to the Forum, whom ever you will be:confused:

(a tad unbalanced) The elevators may not go all the way to the top,
Half a bubble off plumb, sure, not playing with a full deck, absolutely. But unbalanced, I personally have no trouble sitting in a chair.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Jeebers Ron, you don't think I'd lump you in with that other 'lot' do you?:eek::D
Once again, welcome to the asylum TAS69!

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad you got your screen name correct.
Have fun while you're here.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Good to be here! out of balance or off plumb notwithstanding.
WooHoo! I see our Moderator got you fixed up. As we tend to abbreviate here because of our attention span and desire to be brief, you will most likely be called " TAS " with or without CAPS depending on the poster.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts