Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody give me instructions on replacing the corner light on a 1994 goldwing trike. I'm not sure how to remove the fairing. thanks bunches!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Funny you should ask, I just had all that off yesterday changing oil, coolant, fuel filter, air filter and spark plugs. I hope you are refering to the light that comes on with the turn signal. First you should remove the screw on the back side of the fairing right above your valve cover, it should have a chrome bar on it, that holds the trim piece on the corner of the fairing. down along the front edge of the bottom of what I'll call the belly pan is three screws in the vents, one directly in the center and one off to each side. Now on to the sides, pop out the black trim peices from both ends of the reflector/marker lights, the rear pops out and the front, start from the light and work forward, there is a clip(more of a fork) that will require you to pull it toward the light to release it. Remove the three screws on each side noting location on where they came out and the lower fairing should come right out. At least to the point of reaching those lights. that section does come apart even further but if I remember I broken a tab way back when, so mine comes apart easy to remove it completely.

·
Registered
793 Posts
By the way, Honda or a quality Honda aftermarket dealer for those lights. Auto parts stores will say what the ????? is that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts