Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me, I mean "Corn in the Carb!":eek:

Automotive lighting

After pulling Bobo's nasty airbox (mouse stuff, including corrosion from mouse pee) I looked down to find this. Corn in the center of the intake; hmmm, what could be wrong with that? The little furry buggers have been busy over the past 9-10 years that this bike sat. Can't wait to see what comes out the pipes when it first fires off!:eek:

I Gunked the engine and washed him up so he's not quite as hideous as the earlier photo. The fenders are decent. For some reason, I'm convinced he'll run OK, with a VERY thorough carb rebuild, including every hose, weak clip, and secondary air system check. So, knelson1969, when and where should I send my private jet to pick you up? :p

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am ready my tools are packed as long as we are not having corn for dinner.!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
That really isn't such a big deal.

That's the latest fuel on the market

Field Mouse Ethanol You were just the test subject.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Might want to put some 1/8" or 1/4" hardware screen over the intake opening to prevent future issues with those little buggers.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That really isn't such a big deal.

That's the latest fuel on the market

Field Mouse Ethanol You were just the test subject.
Field Mouse Ethanol! That's good!

You can probably unpack your tools for now, knelson; first I have to figure how to come up with a private jet!:eek::D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Field Mouse Ethanol! That's good!

You can probably unpack your tools for now, knelson; first I have to figure how to come up with a private jet!:eek::D
Darn Maybe next time.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
jiffy pop come to mind :)

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice one, Doc!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts