Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corbin Seat w/backrests (driver and passenger) for Goldwing 1500 - Sold!

This seat has been sold. Thanks for your inquiries!

Corbin Seat with backrests for driver and passenger for sale for Honda Goldwing 1500. Charcoal gray with light gray trim - $350.

If you are looking for a more comfortable ride for those long trips then this is the seat for you.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,204 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Seattle.

Good luck selling your seat. I just bought one like that not too long ago for considerably less but it needed some work.

I highly recommend the GWRRA groups (Goldwing Road Riders Association) to find folks who ride wings in your area. When you attend chapter meetings you will find friendly folks that ride the same motorcycle you do, and they know their motorcycle.

You can find a local chapter by going their website: http://www.gwrra.org

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. What's your ride and where do you call home?? Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We used to have a Honda Goldwing 1500. But we traded it in for a Honda VTX. So now I'm looking to sell the Corbin seat. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Corbin seat w/backrests (driver and passenger) for Honda Goldwing 1500-Lower Price

Corbin Seat for sale for Honda Goldwing 1500. Comes with backrests for driver and passenger. Charcoal gray with light gray trim - $350

We no longer have a Goldwing.

If you are looking for a more comfortable ride for those long trips then this is the seat for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Happy to buy if you post to United Kingdom

Corbin Seat for sale for Honda Goldwing 1500. Comes with backrests for driver and passenger. Charcoal gray with light gray trim - $350

We no longer have a Goldwing.

Great seat , will pay your price if you would post to United Kingdom ?? Members on here will vouch that I am straight honest to deal with . I have bought from USA before and all went great .

·
Registered
50 Posts
I fault I should have said I will pay postage costs as well , would you be able to get approx cost to ship , and make sure you label it used motorcycle parts , that way I don't get hit with having to pay extra tax , Many Thanks if you could do this
Eugene Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The $350 would include shipping within the US except for Alaska. It looks like I may have a buyer. So you may want to check back later this week. I appreciate the inquiry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts