Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How difficult is it to install a corbin heated seat to a '05 or earlier Wing.Obviously they don't have the controls or wiring for the seat,so is it a real brain teaser to install?Looks like a great seat,comfy,are they worth the money?The stock seats are pretty good,are these that much better?

Thanks for the info in advance!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
When I bought my '08 in October, the previous owner had already installed a Corbin Master Series seat, which fits me like a glove but is not well padded. I bought the bike in Salt Lake City and rode it home to Las Vegas. By the time I got home, I was pretty stiff, but I attribute that more to the fact that I hadn't been on a bike in 25 years.

The factory seat (which he also gave me) is much softer. I tried a gel pad which helped, but an Airhawk seat cushion made a world of difference. Now I have a great fitting seat with "air ride" suspension. As much as the Corbin's cost, you'd think they'd be a lot more comfortable... IMHO.

As far as whether or not the seat heater will work with your '05, "Joe In California" or many of the other knowledgable forum members can probably help you out.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts