Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left this morning for work temp at 26 but is going to get in the low 60's today. This is the Iowa winters I just love!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
enjoy your ride and take the long way home

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Good for you IA.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
I don't know where the warm breeze came from that will put us in the upper 50's soon, but I'm sure it wasn't from Alberta. Thank you IOWA.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know where the warm breeze came from that will put us in the upper 50's soon, but I'm sure it wasn't from Alberta. Thank you IOWA.
I hope we can keep helping you out the rest of winter. Just wishfull thinking!

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Don't count on that Maestro, its 5*c/40*f and raining here right now. Warmer in Alberta yesterday than Florida (sorry y'all). Last time it was this warm around here was 1947. Gimme -25 any January day thanks, we'll pay for this in the spring summer for sure.
Detdrbuzzard, you're right; released in '79, 1st cut on side two (em, that's on vinyl LP for any youngsters out there). Have it in the collection, and was at the concert in Edmonton for the tour. Their 3rd appearance in Edmonton if I recall.
IA, where abouts is Climbing Hill IA?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't count on that Maestro, its 5*c/40*f and raining here right now. Warmer in Alberta yesterday than Florida (sorry y'all). Last time it was this warm around here was 1947. Gimme -25 any January day thanks, we'll pay for this in the spring summer for sure.
Detdrbuzzard, you're right; released in '79, 1st cut on side two (em, that's on vinyl LP for any youngsters out there). Have it in the collection, and was at the concert in Edmonton for the tour. Their 3rd appearance in Edmonton if I recall.
IA, where abouts is Climbing Hill IA?
Climbing Hill is aprox. 22 miles south and east of Sioux City, Iowa or 12 miles south of Moville, Iowa. Climbing Hill pop. is at around 35. Were pretty small.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Gotta love it, here in Masachusetts Tuesday morning rode in it was 24 degrees, on the way home it was 19 degrees. Yesterday it was 9 degrees, gotta admit I took the car.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
IA2005, my Dad's family is from Spencer, north-east of you. Great-grandfather was in the infantry during the war (Gettysburg veteran). Great-grandmother was also from Clay county a bit north of Spencer but forget just where. Small world starts in smal towns:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clay County Fair

IA2005, my Dad's family is from Spencer, north-east of you. Great-grandfather was in the infantry during the war (Gettysburg veteran). Great-grandmother was also from Clay county a bit north of Spencer but forget just where. Small world starts in smal towns:D
Spencer also has one of the greatest county fairs around if you haven't ever been to it its worth the trip!!!:D

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Good for you ,glad your getting some riding time in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts