Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ken and live near Nash TN. I have 3 trikes at the present time 1 Harley Ultra Classic Motor Trike Conversion and 2 Boss Hoss 1 32 Coupe trike with zz4 engine and a 57 chevy trike 502 HP that I'm selling.

My question is with out ridding ever different conversion its hard to make a decision which to go with. Motor Trike , Hannigan , Cal Side Car . All are about the same price with floor boards .

So looking for suggestions .. Everyones got one LOL

Ken B

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
hello ken, welcome to GWOF. i don't know and have never ridden a trike although i see one in my future

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
My name is Ken and live near Nash TN. I have 3 trikes at the present time 1 Harley Ultra Classic Motor Trike Conversion and 2 Boss Hoss 1 32 Coupe trike with zz4 engine and a 57 chevy trike 502 HP that I'm selling.

My question is with out ridding ever different conversion its hard to make a decision which to go with. Motor Trike , Hannigan , Cal Side Car . All are about the same price with floor boards .

So looking for suggestions .. Everyones got one LOL

Ken B
What are you triking? Not sure who's the closest to visit their manufacturing plant? I live in Troup, Texas the home of Motor Trike. I don't think there's any bad choices. Might compare apples to apples on rear end, brakes and suspension. Also, dealer access for warranty issues.

Gee, a Boss Hoss trike? Must be a monster to handle?

·
Super Moderator
7,638 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Have you looked into the Roadsmith conversion (Trike Shop)?
One small thing buyers over-look is does the conversion use off the shelf or custom parts.

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Welcome Ken. I had an earlier version of the Lehmann and it was fine at the time. I think independant suspension is the way to go now though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts