Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my first chance to take some video from a new Contour Roam2 helmet-mounted video camera this past weekend on a day-trip to Kitty Hawk and back. I'll post the video in the "Recent Rides and Riding Experiences" section of the forum. Having had time to look at the video I shot, I think that the only thing I didn't like about the camera was that I thought the wide angle lens was a little too wide. Things in the distance dissappear fast as your go to a wider and wider angle lens. But, other than that, I was pleased with the camera. Last year I experimented with a conventional camera on a suction cup mount. I didn't like the shakey quality of the video, and I didn't like the fact I was spending too much time trying to operate the camera with gloves on, and not enough time focused on staying alive at 60 mph. The Contour took care of both problems; good picture quality, and very quick and easy to turn the camera on or off. For a $200 camera that doesn't care if it's sunshine or raining, its a tough act to beat.

·
Premium Member
5,335 Posts
Get a go pro if you want videos and pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts