Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
congrats fossil92 and budoka on becoming moderators on the forum. thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Okay what did I miss when I went to make my dinner and return to the computer?
Did some people get a promotion?
I see three individuals with bright green lettering and the title 'Super Moderator', congrats on the promotions.
That's what makes a good forum, good leadership and membership.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Okay what did I miss when I went to make my dinner and return to the computer
Me too, I stepped out for a drink and came back 2 days later and saw this thread.
My question is was there any money exchanged and if so were is my cut ( now thats moderator material ;) ) .
Congrats on the promotions guys, makes me want to try harder and maybe become an International Moderator. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm still the new guy here but congrats on the promotions guys.:D

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Congratulations Fossil92 and Budoka. It may be cold but you have not been left out in the cold. When you are in the cold you may go blue. I think my First Aid Book indicates for someone that has gone green, they may not be feeling well. And you are looking a bit green. LOL. Best of luck I know that you will do a good job. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
congrats fossil92 and budoka on becoming moderators on the forum. thanks for the help
Thanks Doc. Try not to let you down.

Chopin & Buzzy. Ohhhh Boyyyyyy! I don't have anything else right now.

My question is was there any money exchanged and if so were is my cut ( now thats moderator material ) .
I was told I could make monthly installments. It surprising how much the position costs.:D Did I just say that out loud?:confused:

Seriously thanks for the kind words & it's good to be working with the Doc & Budoka. Let's all strive to keep this a great site.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Congrats to Budoka And Fossil, a well deserved promotion. Keep up the good work boys. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
" Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown ". ~
Hey Chop, as long as it not "Inflated is the head that wears a crown".....LOL We thought Fossil was tough before... Only kidding, great picks both of you and congrats. Thank you both for wanting and helping to keep this the best Goldwing forum on the net.... :)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Congrats guys, know you both will do a super job :)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence all. It's best to keep things in moderation and that includes moderating:D

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Hey Chop, as long as it not "Inflated is the head that wears a crown".....LOL We thought Fossil was tough before... Only kidding, great picks both of you and congrats. Thank you both for wanting and helping to keep this the best Goldwing forum on the net.... :)
Yes sir: I agree that this forum should be first inclusive ( Welcome aboard! ) Secondly , instructive ( Can I help you ? ). Third, friendly ( We respect your point of view as long as it doesn't contravene the first two). Anything else goes into the " Lounge Forum ". See most of you all in the Lounge ? ( Code word in " Green on Board " ) !

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Congrats Guys,

three of you now, aye?
We will have to work on a name for this new group. The Mod Squad is already been used so we'll have to start a thread and get some help. We'll have to go find another forum to hash this out and get back to ya asap!

Seriously, it is a great forum and there are many new ones just since I came on board. Dr. B has done well and sure you guys will too. Best of luck and hope this continues to grow.

And, while I have your attention-
I would like to submit a request, we have several sub forums to select from but only the lounge for Polite BS. Could we get an "Out House". Kinda opposite the VIP lounge, where only the outcasts and misfits are sent for timeout. Could keep it separate from the general public too. Lynn sent a pm to Ray saying she would join us!!!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I am kidding.

(well kinda curious :D)

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Congrats Guys,

three of you now, aye?
We will have to work on a name for this new group. The Mod Squad is already been used so we'll have to start a thread and get some help. We'll have to go find another forum 'other' forum to hash this out and get back to ya asap!

Seriously, it is a great forum and there are many new ones just since I came on board. Dr. B has done well and sure you guys will too. Best of luck and hope this continues to grow.

And, while I have your attention-
I would like to submit a request, we have several sub forums to select from but only the lounge for Polite BS. Could we get an "Out House". Kinda opposite the VIP lounge, where only the outcasts and misfits are sent for timeout. Could keep it separate from the general public too. Lynn sent a pm to Ray saying she would join us!!!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I am kidding.

(well kinda curious :D)
You had to bring up Lynn. My " Love's Labour Lost ".

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
You had to bring up Lynn. My " Love's Labour Lost ".
You lost her at "hello"

Seriously, she pm'd Ray and rumor is she passed you by because of the info under your avatar.

No ABS, she thought that meant you had a beer belly
No BS, (where's the fun in monogamy) and
Cup holder, well, that just scared her silly

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Now that's funny. Look at the bright side Chopin, it likely wasn't her real picture either.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I am dying now!!! Vendor Lynn as I like to call her knew I had her number right away!! So sorry chopin!! heheeheeheeh!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
By the way I totally would fit into the misfits forum LMAO!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts