Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here you go buddy. May not be a shirt, may not be a beer but one things sure; you're dear to us too good buddy. Congrats on your 1000th post Gordo. Welcome to the gabbers club. Yap,yap,yap,yap

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Well, here you go buddy. May not be a shirt, may not be a beer but one things sure; you're dear to us too good buddy. Congrats on your 1000th post Gordo. Welcome to the gabbers club. Yap,yap,yap,yap
he's right on your heels dan, soon he's going to pass you

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
Gordo can never keep up. Football season takes too much of the Big G's time.:)
that gives him until september to blab it up :D

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Way to go Gordo. :)

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Well thanks again guys , I guess there is no holding me back now

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Gordo, gettin the big head yet? Wait until you hit 2000. Probably have to get another helmet.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Hey Gordo, gettin the big head yet? Wait until you hit 2000. Probably have to get another helmet.
Shhhhh don't say that too loud , wife is on me now because I have 8 helmets :D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Congrats on your 1K Gordo. Glad to have you around and your input.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
I think we need to hand out membership numbers for PAL (Posts A Lot) like we did the IDMWT (I Dropped My Wing Today). The PAL number would also have a dash and a number to denote the number of posts in 1k increments.

For example our fearless leader Chopin would have number 1-7. (probably 1-8 by now) LOL

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
GORDO congratulations on your 1k post. If you can beat DanB to 2k post I will give you a Aussie hat. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
GORDO congratulations on your 1k post. If you can beat DanB to 2k post I will give you a Aussie hat. Eric
Man that's going to be hard to do , Dan and Ref are becoming the yap yap kings of GWOF

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
I think we need to hand out membership numbers for PAL (Posts A Lot) like we did the IDMWT (I Dropped My Wing Today). The PAL number would also have a dash and a number to denote the number of posts in 1k increments.

For example our fearless leader Chopin would have number 1-7. (probably 1-8 by now) LOL
i don't think we need this :D
congrats gordo ... if we keep up all this congrats stuff you'll be at 2000 post in no time at all

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.