·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
congrats my friend on 8000 posts, i'm pushing 8000 myself

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Congratulation to my mate North of the border. It has been great to get to know you and to have meet you. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
You peeps don't miss anything do you? Actually thought I slid under the radar on this one.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You peeps don't miss anything do you? Actually thought I slid under the radar on this one.;)
i had my eye on you all the time. we were close in post count then you went on a posting frenzy and got a couple hundred up on me

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Persistance pays off....

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts
And the hits just keep on coming...

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Well boss, good for you & keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
budoka 8000

Daryl unless I missed it, congrats on your 8000 post. Thanks for your part on this forum.

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Daryl unless I missed it, congrats on your 8000 post. Thanks for your part on this forum.
You did. I'll merge this with the other.;)

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i am amazed! i never thought anyone would get this close to chopin in post count :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats budoka, you and a few other folks like you have made this forum what it is. You keep breathing life into post and threads. Great job Sir. :)

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Y'know William, I never really went on a rampage to build numbers, just seemed to fall in that way. Never set out to be a PW on purpose, but it just seems to come em, 'natural' :eek: Of course we have a great mentor in here to aspire to, and he's even "decorated":D

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Y'know William, I never really went on a rampage to build numbers, just seemed to fall in that way. Never set out to be a PW on purpose, but it just seems to come em, 'natural' :eek: Of course we have a great mentor in here to aspire to, and he's even "decorated":D
Don't apologize for being a PW Daryl....You is what you is!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts