Any help out there

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Two words scala rider

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Wc. I don't have one myself but have researched them a little. I usually ride with guys with wings and we find a clear cb channel. There's also a system called a chatterbox but I think that is obsolete now. Scala rider uses bluetooth technology and allows comms between a rider and passenger or between two riders provided they are within range. The up side to the scala system is that unless you are linked to that person you can't be bothered by there comms, or other outside interference.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
The shadow equipment situation is why I recommended the scala system. I think you can link with up to 4 riders.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Scala itself is bluetooth

·
Registered
219 Posts
We have just returned fro a one week trip and we both had a Interphone F4 system and it worked great. We talked, it answered my phone, the only thing i found is that i have the I-phone 4 and it has voice activation and sometimes while we just riding and our headsets were not connected i would sometimes sing to myself whilst listening to the separate i-pod connected through sound gate system, it would pick up a word or something and activate the I-pod in my phone or commence dialling someone. I have found out that if i say "play or call" that activates my I-phone 4 voice activation, so it may be a idea to switch the voice activation off if you have a I-pone 4 connected to it.

Other wise it worked great, to the point were i had to switch off because my wife likes to talk.

Sometimes you just want to ride and listen to nothing and take in the scenery

here is a link
http://www.blueantwireless.com/shop/au/product_info.php?products_id=90

1 - 11 of 11 Posts