Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm a newbie, so I don't know the answer to this- where are you all getting the US and/or Canada skeleton maps that some of you post with your signatures or as avatars that you can obviously fill in as you visit states? Please enlighten.
Chaz

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
i haven figured out how to color it in :)

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Don't know where the map is, someone will post that soon I'm sure. I can tell you that if you you want to add it to your " signature " you will need to become a premium member. You can use it as your avatar as a freeloader member though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Freeloader" seems a bit harsh for a new guy who isn't sure about his desire to plunk down $40 on day one without knowing what he's getting into. I'd think "senior members" might want to be a little more welcoming.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I'm a freeloader member myself and happy that I don't have to pay members to listen to me. Of course, they get what they pay for. My Verizon router is down so I've been going through puter withdraws since Saturday. Is my unhappiness showing ? It's only temporary. Thank's volfan for that link.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
No worries Chaz, you're more than welcome here. I'm considering dropping some coin and doing the premium thing, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Every bit helps in the operation of these places, but that's also what sponsors are for.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Chaz - This is a great site and a very welcoming site. Fellows like Chopin are very active and happy to help everyone. Me I just lurk and steal their ideas and pass them off as my own. I am going to up grade too because I have received all kinds of tips and met all kinds of interesting individuals on this site. Chopin is not always suffering from "unhappiness". Hope you stick around the site.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Yahoo!!!! New Modem received from Verizon. I'm back in the loop. Now where were we? We have a new member, chazmofo, from MN. My parents grew up on a farm in a little town called Foley, MN. There is still some " Dziuk's " and " Jacquemart's " hanging around there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All's Well

OK, sounds like Chopin isn't such a stick in the mud after all. I wondered a bit at first, but I get ornery once in a while myself. Hate the thought of being a freeloader, though, as I try to pay my way whenever I can. Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes and, so far, I've seen some great stuff and had some questions answered. Sure nice to know there are plenty of Wingnuts out there.
Chaz

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
OK, sounds like Chopin isn't such a stick in the mud after all. I wondered a bit at first, but I get ornery once in a while myself. Hate the thought of being a freeloader, though, as I try to pay my way whenever I can. Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes and, so far, I've seen some great stuff and had some questions answered. Sure nice to know there are plenty of Wingnuts out there.
Chaz
there are no freeloaders on the forum and having a paid membership here has nothing to do with it. to me freeloaders are the ones that come and ask questions but don't reply to any questions. there are a lot of different questions asked on any forum and i'm sure everyone has an answer or opinion that can be helpful to someone else

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Chopin, a "freeloader"???? A man with over 1,200 posts......LOL... A chatterbox, YES.... a freeloader.....NO.. But the best part..... A REALLY GREAT GUY..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of snart,spart,smart people, with lots of good infromation, infarmation, information.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts