Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd ask this Forum first, before offering on Ebay. Anyone have the Clymer manual for the GL1200s, I believe it covers '84-'87 or so?

·
Super Moderator
7,640 Posts
Yes, I do and it's a new one.
I only want $20.00 for it and that includes the shipping

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"I'm your Huckleberry," Trike Lady. Please send me a PM with info and we'll get it done.

·
Super Moderator
7,640 Posts
PM sent.
I've got carb sync gauges some where in a box and in a box there is a special wrench for GL1000/1100 timing belts.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may be interested in the carb synch gauges if good quality and in good shape. Mine is the GL1200 '85 Aspencade, so no special wrenches needed as far as I know (so far!)

My friends ask me: Why did you buy an '85 Aspencade and '83 1100 Goldwing? It's an adventure, both to get them in good condition and to ride them. A lot of folks nowadays don't really understand that.

·
Super Moderator
7,640 Posts
Found the carb sync gauges, this is the one with 4 gauges, you can get a cheaper version with only 2.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Val,

"Make me an offer I can't refuse." Looks like what I'm looking for.

·
Super Moderator
7,640 Posts
I paid $60.00 when I bought them about 5 years ago.
They just didn't get used by me, they were used for the first time by a fellow shop owner who got a Kawasaki with four carbs and he needed to sync them.
The set is complete with all the fittings and lines.
So they can be yours for $40.00 and that includes the shipping.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again, young lady, "I'm your Huckleberry." Check will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks, Val

1 - 9 of 9 Posts