Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disappointing, we went today for specific reasons such as seeing side cars, pull behind popup campers none to be seen. The only good thing was finding a Tour Master jacket. It was much smaller this years in years past it took 3 hours to make one pass through. What a bummer. :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have been going to these shows for over 20 years. I have never seen side car dealers or pop up motorcycle campers at these shows. Those are such small markets that I doubt it would be worth the time for them. It seems that the venders are there for the V twin or sport bike riders.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Don't worry NoHandles, Buckeye Rally/Convention is coming up in June and the Bologna Run in Cygnet the first weekend in May. Time Out trailers usually show up for these as far as trailers go. If your looking sidecars, Wing Ding would be the place, for both. Wing Ding will be in Greenville, SC this year. Road trip!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Disappointing, we went today for specific reasons such as seeing side cars, pull behind popup campers none to be seen. The only good thing was finding a Tour Master jacket. It was much smaller this years in years past it took 3 hours to make one pass through. What a bummer. :(
Check out a Wing Ding. You'll find lots of this type of stuff.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have had so many plans for the bike but it been very tough with my elderly mom living with us but maybe this year! I found someone who is willing to come and stay with her on the weekend. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
i'm heading to the show in my area this weekend, i haven't been to one in the last three years

1 - 8 of 8 Posts