Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This isn't a fatal affliction and while there is no known cure, it affects two groups of motorcycle owners primarily Goldwing and Electra Glide owners can get it and there is something for it.

CHROME NUTS
From Add On Accessories
www.trikeon.net
You may also be able to get them from Wing Stuff
www.wingstuff.com

This is a unique little novelty. The chrome nuts comes with a fun story about "chromepression". "By taking one or more of these chrome plated almonds every day, you will be able to buy more chrome and lights for your bike with fewer side effects. Side effects are weight gain and dry mouth. Warning: When buying chrome for more than 3 hours, consult your authorized Add On dealer." The cure for those who need encouragement to buy more chrome. Have Fun!! These nuts are silver candy coated almonds.
#CH-1 Price: $5.95

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nuts are edible, as for the odd number I guess they go by weight when they package them or maybe just for the photo.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
I had to quit adding cccccchroooome. Couldn't find any place to hang anymore. After the wife bought me the ccccchhroomme dipstick and oil filler cap, I tried riding around with the side cover off to show them off but my so called friends just laughed at me. Some friends. Might have to try these.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have a GL-1500, you can get chrome covers on the battery & relays sides of the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts