Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
When you start spending rent and grocery money on chrome.....Then it is too much...and you might have a problem.;)

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I agree with ref.....you will also then spend more time polishing the chrome than riding the wing...

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I bet if you contact the right people at Wing Stuff or some other CCCHROME VVVENDER, They can find you a kit to start Main Lining it. :p
A word of Caution don't be buying it from some seedy character in a Trench coat in a dark alley someplace. :rolleyes:

Don't believe all the Naa sayers about having to polish it all the time, just wash and wax it when ever you do the rest of wing.;)

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
you have too much chrome in front of you when you can ride during day light hours

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Some folks love it just dripping from everywhere, while others hate it. Your choice, if it rings the bell for you go for it!:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i like the chrome the daft thing is i order it from half way round the world from a good guy in Tulsa and i'm in the UK :)

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
You have to much chrome when the wife says no more.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Heard that: "ONLY OTHER PEOPLE" can have too much chrome on THEIR bike.
Your own bike is ALWAYS just right, or needs "Just one more thing...."

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I need to get a picture of my friend's 07 trike, it looks like a Kurykyn catalog blew up on it. I asked him if the previous owner was an over the road truck driver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts