Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke down and bought a Chrome Windshield Garnish "Honda Parts" for my 2010 wing and will be picking it up Tuesday. How many of you like or purchased this accessory.. I heard in order to protect it you should wax it :confused: All comments are appreciated....

Bingo
'Luck is when preparation and opportunity come together"

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Lots of people have them, I think it is to big of a piece of chrome for my likings.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Never seen it so can't officially comment on it. I would be interested in the sun's reflective aspect condition. Intuitively, for me, the more chrome the more reflection.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about the reflection aspect but it wouldn't affect my riding but it would probably raise the notice bar !! No one owns this mod :confused:

Bingo

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
I thought about the reflection aspect but it wouldn't affect my riding but it would probably raise the notice bar !! No one owns this mod :confused:

Bingo
Be the first. Be a pioneer. That's why we are here on this forum: to share good times, info, and reviews.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool... I knew some of us on this site got the mod!! :cool: I saw a picture of a wing "same color I got and it looked great" .. Well I'll see and if it's not want I want I'll put the oringinal top back on :)

Pease All and be safe !!!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I had a Drag Specialties garnish on my 1200 in 24kt gold. Loved it! Also had every piece of 24kt I could get my paws on, and then plated everything else I had too. Stopped before I took off the engine and bag guards to plate though; the missus was having issues with the Wing having more gold than she ever would.:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts