Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help. My dad got a goldwing earlier this year and it has become his new hobby; with christmas around the corner I want to get him something either goldwing related or motorbike related but I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be brilliant. But not too pricey, think £50 (or should that be $100? Is this an american site?)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF laura88, find out what year his goldwing is so we can help you better

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
+1 for Ronzilla's idea. Other types of "farkles" are more dependent on a person's personal needs/wants. So unless he's given you a request for something specific Ronzilla's idea if great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Luara:

If you're really stuck, just get him an AMEX Gift Card or something similar that he can use at his favorite bike shop. There is nothing wrong with asking him for a Christmas List and then choosing something from it. He'll still be surprised and happy with your gift.

Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
The Zillaman to the rescue. Great idea! If that doesn't work you could always get him a gift certificate (not really the most thoughtful
I know) to the local bike shop or to one of the online stores. Another option would be a membership in the Motorcycle organization of his choice - ie GWRRA.

IF HE DOES HIS OWN SERVICE WORK MAKE UP A GIFT PACK OF CLEANING GOODIES - WAX - OIL & FILTERS ect. I KNOW THAT WOULD WORK FOR ME ...
Ronzilla you can send one of those to my home, that works for me too.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts