Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much for FINE Arkansas WEATHER again. Woke up to snow and it hasn't stopped yet.:( 8" of snow by noon and now its starting to snow harder. Chopin......your fans pointing the wrong direction and this time it's on high speed!:eek:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I feel you pain, sort of. No snow but rain every couple of days her in sunny California. Got a little ride in today, only 80 miles and that was to the dentist and back!

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Hey! I'm just the middleman. The way I see it the south, being you, is sending up the water. The north, being everyone above me, is sending down the cold air. Even fossil92 , who is known to make a lot of hot air blow (HVAC ) style, can't keep up with the Canadian flow. When " hell freezes over " is taking on a personal meaning here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Up here in the northeast, New England, we are getting ready for some white S**T on Wednesday. We really can't complain too much as our snow fall has been minimal so far this season. Too cold to ride though.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
You're breaking my heart; we got 26 inches on Sat and will get another 10 to 20 inches tomorrow! My last ride was before Xmas.
whats your location

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up here in the northeast, New England, we are getting ready for some white S**T on Wednesday. We really can't complain too much as our snow fall has been minimal so far this season. Too cold to ride though.

This is just wrong, New England minimal snow....
Guy Arkansas, 12 inches on ground with more forecast for tonight through 7:00am. 50% chance of more snow Thursday & Friday.
The last time we had snow like this was in 1982.
I feel your pain living in the north.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're breaking my heart; we got 26 inches on Sat and will get another 10 to 20 inches tomorrow! My last ride was before Xmas.
Where do you live.....Siberia?:eek:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
oooh went and got some help turning the fan -). now it's snowing up my way

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Even fossil92 , who is known to make a lot of hot air blow (HVAC ) style, can't keep up with the Canadian flow. When " hell freezes over " is taking on a personal meaning here.
It's a losing battle! I probably could burn a couple thousand gallon of Fuel/Propane trying & couldn't even make a dent.:eek:

rv8pilotpaul I guess your not use to that much. We're supposed to get that same amounts as well. I did some racing at Summit Point (Great track). Used to stay at the Hampton in Martinsburg.

·
Registered
212 Posts
View and weep. It ain't over until it's over.
You still have that bike out side.Hope you have baggies over the exhaust so those little critters under the snow don't decide to make
a home in there.
Still snowing here too, all day so far!! About 10 inches, most we have had this season on the west side of lake Michigan.

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
started snowing about 8am yesterday and still hasn't stopped. somewhere between 6" and 10". thank god for good neighbors too, when i got home yesterday my snow had been shoveled

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
The good news is , I have airline tickets to Phoenix AZ. The bad news is , the flight doesn't leave until March 16th.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The good news is , I have airline tickets to Phoenix AZ. The bad news is , the flight doesn't leave until March 16th.
That will take you that long to shovel (March ) get to that shed in the back yard and find the luggage. It looks like it is 1/2 half block away.:D
WA9FWT Phil

1 - 20 of 29 Posts