Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious did anyone else get this in their e-mail . I wonder how he found my address .

Esteemed GoldWingOwners,

Good day and wish everything is going well at your side.

After checking your WEBSITE carefully I think we should have some chance to cooperate in future.

This is Tim Han from Poplar tire co.,ltd belongs to Yong Dao Group which is a professional tyre and rubber supplier from Qingdao China.

We have already sold tyres to more than 60 countries, and our volume of business reached 180 million dollars in 2009£¬230 million dollars last year. We are the main distributor of 20 tyre factories.

Type Of Tyre

Available Brands

PCR/HPC

Durun Double Star Sunny

WanLi Three A Autoguard

Good Friend Double Happy

TBR

Durun Headway BOTO

Double Star Three A Anaite

OTR

BOTO Taishan Hilo¡¡

Snow Tyre

Sunny Durun Double Star

AG

Taishan

OEM service and Wheels are available

Certification ECE, DOT, S-MARK, REACH, GCC, CCC

The main project we are operating :

1.Provide OEM service to a Company of USA (the famous tyre dealer of North America).

2.Provide OEM service to a company of Germany.

3.Provide OEM service to the famous tyre dealer of Singapore.

Fast delivery and competitive prices with high quality are basing on our good relationship with tyre factories.
Great support to customer with flexible payment terms as we are the VIP customers of more than 10 banks of China such as ICBC, Bank of China etc.

If need more information please visit our company website:

http://www.poplartire.com

Hope a good business beginning with your esteemed company.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well, it looks like he's pseudo serious. Something like that until I see pruduct carrying endorsements from guys like Pedrossa, Skye or Rossi, he won't be on my short list.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Not sure about the rubber or tyres, but his IP is clean (yeah I checked). Wing Down Under did you figure out how he found you? He has all the trademarks of swine based comestibles to my eyes.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Wow detdrbuzzard, gives a whole new meaning to "lighting 'em up" don't it?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wing Down Under did you figure out how he found you?
I have no idea where he got my e-mail from

Available Brands PCR/HPC
Sounds like a disease a friend of mine once had (i did say friend ):D

1.Provide OEM service to a Company of USA (the famous tyre dealer of North America).
I wonder who that could be?:eek:

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Not sure about the rubber or tyres, but his IP is clean (yeah I checked). Wing Down Under did you figure out how he found you? He has all the trademarks of swine based comestibles to my eyes.
OK, I know I'm from Texas and I don't speak real english but I am cornfused. Just what is a "swine based comestibles"? I ain't never heard of that one...:eek:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just what is a "swine based comestibles
Why everybody knows what a " swine based comestibles" is. I would love to tell you but i have to wash my hair now, but i'm sure budoka will explain it better than me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Why everybody knows what a " swine based comestibles" is. I would love to tell you but i have to wash my hair now, but i'm sure budoka will explain it better than me. :rolleyes:
Boy, you guys are tuffern wood pecker lips when it comes to gettin information out of ya. :eek:

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Swine Based Comestibles ? I pig latin I think it means SPAM.
Kinda sounds to me like some sort of pig that free based and ketches on fire. Kinda like one of them flamin yaks just closer to the ground. Mebbe its a pig that is so hot it roasts them truffles it digs up. Man, there is just a ton of possibilities as to what one of them thangs is. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
:D As usual the Maestro is bang on. Sorry if I appeared sorta cryptic but just saying or typing the 's' word raises my BP and gets me Celtic blood boiling! I could expound further on my feelings about these jerks, but decorum pre-empts my explicit liguistic desriptions.:mad:
Don't worry, I recover quickly;)

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
:D As usual the Maestro is bang on. Sorry if I appeared sorta cryptic but just saying or typing the 's' word raises my BP and gets me Celtic blood boiling! I could expound further on my feelings about these jerks, but decorum pre-empts my explicit liguistic desriptions.:mad:
Don't worry, I recover quickly;)
OK, I am outta this thread. I am so confused I don't know what I'm confused about...:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
OK, I am outta this thread. I am so confused I don't know what I'm confused about...:confused:
Hey everybody. I think we found our leader.

He knows what he's talking about.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey everybody. I think we found our leader.He knows what he's talking about
I find it remarkable that a question asked about cheap chinese tyres has given us a new leader to follow. I'm with you Dreamweaver, were do we go now? Bhee Bhee :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts