Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stumbled onto this forum, and looking forward to learning my Wings. I purchased an '82 GL1100 Interstate from a friend last year with 35K on the clock(currently being restored), and inherited my late father's '82 GL1100 with Hondaline fairing/removable bags(76K on the clock). The Mrs has plans of adding a Voyager Kit to the Interstate so we can both ride next summer. She's a disabled vet, and can't balance the machines anymore.

These are my first bikes in almost 20 years, so please don't flame me for the stupid questions. :p

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Congrats on your new wings and welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Hi Lone Wolf,

Welcome to the GWOF. Sounds like a plan with your Mrs. As mentioned in your other thread, perhaps we'll be able to meet in Big Sky Country in August. Have fun and ride safe!

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Both bikes are awesome.
The Voyager is a great unit, I have one on my 1500.

·
Registered
674 Posts
welcome to the forum, You wont get a hard time here, about information you need.
you will get answers to questions and as an added bonus some of them will be correct answers.:D

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

You folks enjoy the site & the rides.

Please thank your little lady for her service to our Great Country.

Ask questions as others have said we don't have nonsense around here & we enjoy the discussion. Oh we also like pictures A LOT so be sure to post some of your bikes & rides that you take.

Enjoy

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum, a lot of good people here to answer your questions.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Just stumbled onto this forum, and looking forward to learning my Wings. I purchased an '82 GL1100 Interstate from a friend last year with 35K on the clock(currently being restored), and inherited my late father's '82 GL1100 with Hondaline fairing/removable bags(76K on the clock). The Mrs has plans of adding a Voyager Kit to the Interstate so we can both ride next summer. She's a disabled vet, and can't balance the machines anymore.

These are my first bikes in almost 20 years, so please don't flame me for the stupid questions. :p
Welcome and remember what the teacher said, no question is ever stupid and we love to give out what we my have lost in our heads.:D

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
O just DO NOT every pick on the Ravens, some of us love them.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello lone eagle, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. Where in Montana are you situated? There's a group of us meeting up in Kallispel 2nd weekend in August.:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.