Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined just before Christmas so I thought I'd better finally poke my head in. Bought an '82 Interstate in December but haven't had a chance to ride it yet. Snow just keeps piling up. Bought a '77 GL1000 last spring as a project bike. Hope to have it ready to go this spring.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome mill. We shorten names here to save typewriter ink. Where are you snowed in at ? Sunny and 72* here in Virginia. Oh! you just put up an avatar. Minnesota was my first guess anyway.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome, mill-knee. As you have probably already seen there are a lot of smart and friendly people here to guide you and amateurs like me along the path. Good luck with your project bike and like you, I am also waiting on the snow to melt. Gettin anxious.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Since you have followed for a while you know what we're all about. Get the project done in time to ride but if you can't you can always ride the '82. Post pictures of both when you get a chance in the Gallery.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello mill-knee,welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome along millknee. Wow, all three SM's welcoming in a row, is this a calendar day or what?

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome aboard from Down Under. No snow down here but it can get dam hot. Eric

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel State :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to you. I am from WI originally, and I am enjoying the post-Favre era today. You will have that opportunity soon. Anyway, I hear the snow is falling like crazy up that way. Folks in WI got 23" as of yesterday.... Glad I live in AL. See you on the road this summer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts