Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Chattanooga Tennessee..... I have a 2012 Goldwing... In the past have had a 2006 and (2) 2008 models. Also had a 2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic. Traded it for the new Goldwing. Just got the 2012 model 4 days ago. Retired police officer and work part time at WDEF TV in Chattanooga as a Master control Operator. Married and we both love to ride...
Hope to meet other Goldwing riders in Chattanooga area.
My Name is Sam my wife is Jody...

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Hello from Chattanooga Tennessee..... I have a 2012 Goldwing... In the past have had a 2006 and (2) 2008 models. Also had a 2011 Harley Electra Glide Classic. Traded it for the new Goldwing. Just got the 2012 model 4 days ago. Retired police officer and work part time at WDEF TV in Chattanooga as a Master control Operator. Married and we both love to ride...
Hope to meet other Goldwing riders in Chattanooga area.
My Name is Sam my wife is Jody...
Welcome to the GWOF Sam...I'm just south in Fort Payne. So tell us your opinion on the Electra Glide and Wing....:)

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Welcome along Sam. One of our members (Mfox) is moving your way any day now. Who knows, you could end up as neighbours.:D

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Welcome and I love your area.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome. Thanks to all who responded and thanks tsdeputydawg, I will ck out the group you listed. I look forward to being a part of the group.

Sam

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Greetings TN from PA

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Welcome from the Piney Woods of East Texas. Did you ride a bike for the police department?

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sam. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the GWOF Sam...I'm just south in Fort Payne. So tell us your opinion on the Electra Glide and Wing....

Hey EFINRET: Best I can tell you is the Harley is a nice motorcycle, "BUT" I would not own another one as I guess I'm just spoiled after owning 4 Goldwings. As I get older I find I'm not into the loud muffler or the sound of the Harley. But if you want comfort - you gotta go with the Goldwing it beats the Harley hands down.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Sam...I'm just south in Fort Payne. So tell us your opinion on the Electra Glide and Wing....

Hey EFINREF: Best I can tell you is the Harley is a nice motorcycle, "BUT" I would not own another one as I guess I'm just spoiled after owning 4 Goldwings. As I get older I find I'm not into the loud muffler or the sound of the Harley. But if you want comfort - you gotta go with the Goldwing it beats the Harley hands down.
Thats what I thought....just wanted to hear it again;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Moving to Chattanooga

Welcome along Sam. One of our members (Mfox) is moving your way any day now. Who knows, you could end up as neighbours.:D
I have been trying to get ahold of him to welcome him to the area and see if he might be interested in getting together with the wifes... but no luck...

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.. Ride safe and enjoy..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts