Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Cabernet Red 06 Wing. I would like to exchange for a different color. I would like Yellow or Orange. Any Help? Thanks Buzz

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF gwingbuzz, how about having it painted or buying the parts off ebay

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
First welcome to the forum. Well, this one is different. My first thought was have yours painted, but then I also though you could just swap out the tupperware. You could get the rear section (bags and trunk) from someone who triked their bike and the side panels and front fairing from someone selling parts or salvage yards. That's assuming that you still like your 06 Wing to begin with. It may be cheaper in the long run to do it this way. JMO. Good luck and ride safe...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. I am trying ebay, everywhere. No one has Tupperware. If i get a choice I would like Yellow or orange. If you know anyone let me know. Thanks Buzz

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
You might try some of the other Goldwing boards. I know GL1800Riders has a trike section and For Sale forums. Also, try to contact Trike dealers in your area or near by to see what they might have. Most tupperware from other years should fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts