Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Quick questoin for you all, I have a 1200 '86 Interstate with a damaged centre stand does and I'm looking to replace it, does anyone know if they are all the same or are they model specific :confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I would say any 1200 stand will work but I doubt that one from a 1500 or 1800 will not work. The parts fiche shows a picture of one but there is no stock number for it on the 1200.

·
Registered
172 Posts
You might check with some of the shops that do trike conversions. They probably take the center stand off when they trike the bikes and may have one lying in a corner somewhere. They can't say no if you don't ask.

·
Administrator
26,180 Posts
Going to be even harder for you since you're in England, but yes I'd contact Lehman or California Sidecar or Motortrike. I doubt you'd have much luck at a salvage yard over there finding a 1200 that would have one undamaged (don't think Wings are all that common in the UK, especially 1200's). If any of the conversion companies have outlets in the UK that might help, or the ones on this side of the pond could likely ship you one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts