Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
A little off topic, but has anybody used this product? I'm curious about it. If the reviews are correct, it would be a combination of a flat tire protection system (sic) and the equivalent of a Centramatic Balancer, at a lot less price. The product description and reviews seem to indicate it does the same thing as a Centramatic Balancer durng the life of the tire. And it supposedly doesn't interfere with any TPMS hardware or ABS system. Used by many commercial and government agencies, including Law Enforcement and the military.

http://www.ride-on.com/prod_mot.asp
Have not used this product but it looks & reads alright for flat tire protection!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I do not know anything about them How to they work and what is expensive?

Can some one attach a link?
http://www.centramatic.com/Page.aspx?page=Honda GL 1800

Here you go check them out here or on the Wingstuff.com site, we must take into consideration that these balancers have been specifically made for GL1800 & Harleys, do the reading & reviews, again as far as myself & 4 others riding buddies go we the claims are all correct (we can't comment on the tire wear claim yet cause it's early days) definately better ride, braking, reduced buffering in the bike behind trucks or passing them head on etc.
ps -We have them on 4 x 2009 airbag/abs bikes & 1 x 2005

·
Registered
3 Posts
I put new Bridgestones on about 1,000 miles ago replacing my original Dunlops @ 12,000 miles. Took all of the existing weights off and put Dynabeads in both tires. WOW! Smooth as silk at all speeds!! Only problem I had on my 08 1800 (comfort/navi) was getting those little beads in with the 90 degree valve stem. Ended up put a few beads at a time in the tube and used air compressor with blow valve and just gave it a little shot of air and down the beads went into the tire.

Any way, I highly recommend the Dynabeads.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I love mine. Hope to go riding down under one day. One of my dreams.
I know of a couple of other Aussie's using this site and we are positioned across most states so when you get here! you wont be short of a riding buddy to show you around! hope the dream comes true!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts