Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm in Central Missouri, and am a new Wing owner, and brand new to the forums. I have a 2001 1800 bought used, obviously, recently.

And I already have a problem. As soon as I find the appropriate forum, I'll be posting it up.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey Viper, welcome from KC. Lots of good advise here. Hope your problem is resolved soon and you get back on the road.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF Viper. Find a place and post your woes, we'll do all we can to sort ya!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
A very WARM welcome from Texas (about 102 degrees warm).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wanted to say hello again. I joined up back in July, but kinda drifted into another forum. But I've recently decided that I have time for more than one message board, so I'm going to try again.

I'm a big fan of wingstuff.com, and want to support them and the forum they sponsor. Is that corny?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. NO,it's not corny. hang in there with us and you will learn a lot. Congrats on your new purchase.Ride safe,Ride smart. Mark

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome back, stick around we have good people and sound advice here.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Just wanted to say hello again. I joined up back in July, but kinda drifted into another forum. But I've recently decided that I have time for more than one message board, so I'm going to try again.

I'm a big fan of wingstuff.com, and want to support them and the forum they sponsor. Is that corny?
You can always come back. Nothing wrong with a little wanderlust. I have a bit of it myself, although you couldn't tell by my post count here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello Neighbor,
I am new to this forum, but already decided that this is a good forum for information and friends. I have not seen any bashing of opinions on here yet, and I will stay if it remains that way. Opinions are like noses, we all have them and sometimes they smell. :D
Greg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts