Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s good to be home again. Spent some time catching up on chores and got mostly caught up Sunday afternoon. The sun was out and it was really nice with temperatures in the mid 60’s. I decided to take the Yamaha out for a ride. Martena asked me where I was going and I didn’t have a good answer for her other than I was heading up to the top of Stump Bridge Road and would flip a coin. I didn’t grab my camera and probably would not have stopped to take any pictures anyway. At the end of Stump Bridge I went right, then left at Camden, right back at Hwy 51, left on 432, left again at 433, left on 49 and left on 22 back to the house. These are some of my favorite roads in the area that all have good sweeping curves and the straight sections are short and far between. Very little traffic and I was able to zoom through the curves. All together it comes up to about 110 miles. I got home just at sunset and the temperature was falling pretty quick. The last leg from Bentonia to home I was wishing that I had taken the Wing.

To make up for the lack of pictures here’s my route for those who like maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=m...sp=8&sz=13&via=1,2,3,4,6,7,8&safe=on&t=m&z=10

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Shudda, cudda, wudda my friend. You'll know better next time right?;)

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
What kind of Yamaha do you ride, Crownfire?

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Don't forget the camera on the next ride Mark. Us guys up north have to live vicariously through you guys down south this time of year.;)

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget the camera on the next ride Mark. Us guys up north have to live vicariously through you guys down south this time of year.;)
This one was jump on and go. Next time I'll do better and remember the camera. But maybe it was because of that first line in your signature.....

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Welcome home Mark, The ref is a genius isn't he?!
:D

When will Martena be up to riding with you again?

Mark

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome home Mark, The ref is a genius isn't he?!
:D

When will Martena be up to riding with you again?

Mark
He can read between the lines too!

She tells me it is about to try some short rides but hasn't gotten on yet. I think she is afraid of it hurting her back. So no pushing from me. I hope it will not be too long but if she feels better that is best.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
I hope she does too..I love when my wife rides with me!

Mark

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
This one was jump on and go. Next time I'll do better and remember the camera. But maybe it was because of that first line in your signature.....
Aint that the truth. I can't remember why I get up in the morning sometimes......... oh yeah WORK.:(;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts