Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'm a new member, I have been riding for 40 some years, live in Naples Florida. Currently I ride a 2008 Goldwing GL and a 2015 F6b. Has anyone been successful in finding a main stand for the F6b? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
9,686 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
11,498 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I can't answer your question.

·
Super Moderator
28,141 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
14,236 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I've been to the Naples area a few times for work, but not yet on the motorcycle. (But that's on the way to the Keys so it'll happen in a year or two.) Sorry I have no answer to your question though.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome Cedric. Not sure if they are still available, but Honda did offer a centerstand for the F6B. If I can find the part # I'll post it for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Thanks to all that responded to my post.
Still hoping to find a main stand for my F6B 2015 I'll never return. Thanks again, Cedric

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think the center stand would be the same on all the Goldwings and F6B. You may ask about a ride-off stand. Look up the part number for a 2008 Wing at Ronnies Mail Order and then look up the part number the F6B.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Honda Part number for 2008 Wing is 50500-MCA-540. Just a few bucks. But call a Motorcycle recycling yard. Does your F6B have the mounting tabs for the center stand?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.