Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery on my new wing last week ,traded in my 05 GL1800 in, bought the 09 base model with the CB option.
Can the CB be heard without a headset or mic? Is there even a mike made for it? I have only rode the new wing about 20 miles home on a 27 degree day. It was a good day to test the heated seats and grips.
I am new to this form I also have 3 other bikes but ride the wing more then the rest combined. My wife loves the wing too. By the way I can not find much info on the CB.
thanks Steve

·
Registered
39 Posts
CB

Congrats on the new ride! You can always listen to the CB with or without the headset, through the speakers on the bike. You should have received a CB manual with the unit, it gives an overview of usage. I don't know of any hand mikes still available for the Honda. J&M used to have a nice unit, no longer available. An innovative person can still adapt a hand mike to work, but that would have to be done by themselves. Can you say - (liability attorney)? Overall the best idea is to get two headsets, keep your hands on the bars, and your better half can join in on the conversation too. You got one heck of a ride there! Congrats..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just installed CB & headsets on my bike today and yes you can hear it through speakers but no way to talk. I bought Arai helmet & headsets and quality of sound is unreal.
Very pleased with it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts