Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my wife's Nolan helmet to CIMA international who is the repair center for them to get my chin guard release repaired.

When I got the helmet back it had dirt caked on the inside, and paint chips through to the prime surface off the chin bar AND the back of the helmet. They said to send it back and they would take a look at it. So after spending another $18 to send it back we got no satisfaction from them.

We sent the helmet off in Pristine condition. CIMA refused any responsibility for it and blamed it on UPS.

No way could UPS cause gouging of the paint the way the helmet was boxed up but CIMA just refused any responsibility. Yes I am angry with them. I will not buy Nolan again for this very reason and any time I ship anything for repairs in the future I will take pictures and document the process.

Just FYI anyone contemplating shipping anything for repairs.

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF airbeat117. sorry to hear about your bad experiance with cima. on another forum that i visit there is a list of "bad to do buisness with" vendors. maybe we need one here too

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sucks. I was looking at those helmets at Indy when I was there for Moto GP, but I had just bought a new Scorpion EXO 900. That is the helmet that can transitioin from flip face to open face.

The Scorpion is currently at the manufacturer to repair the release as well. I was not pleased when that broke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts