Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vanessa and I are going to York Peninsula on Thursday and will come back on Saturday. Wait until you see the beaches and the lack of people on them. Remembering it is in our summer over here. Also the number of native animal that there are here. Hopefully I will have some great photo's to show you. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
I got excited for a moment Eric. There is a County & Small city in Pennsylvania called York.

So here's a question is Summer for you Winter for us????? Don't make fun of an Ole Foossil now.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes our summer is when you have winter. This year so far has been a great summer. We have not had a heat wave but there is a lot of summer to go yet. I think here in South Australia is some of the best bike riding location as far as the weather is conserened. There is a great difference of expeirence to be had from bushlands to lush hills and lots of twisties. The ride to York Peninsula is a mix of farms to bushlands that have not been spoilt. Eric

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Have a fun and safe trip, Eric.

I got excite for a moment Eric. There is a County & Small city in Pennsylvania called York. Don't make fun of an Ole Foossil now.

That's exactly what I thought. :eek:

(Foossil?? :p)

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to say that I can't always place where your states are. I am getting better with it. It's the staes that are in the middle that I don't know very well. Our states are big over here. I only had to learn 6 states. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
We have four: East, Central, Mountain, Pacific.The sub-division within those four are political boundaries for voting purposes only.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
have a safe ride eric and enjoy. yea i was thinking york pa. also until i saw who started the thread

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Have a great trip Eric! AS usual,looking forward to the dialogue and pics:)

We have four: East, Central, Mountain, Pacific.The sub-division within those four are political boundaries for voting purposes only.
There ya go again Maestro, clear and concise at the outset, and then muddying the waters with that poltical boundary thing:( We're lucky up here, we have the one state in the central (Ontario and Quebec) region
that controls everything, and then we have the rest of the country where the rest ofus live out our lives and pay the (central) bills:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I have to say that I can't always place where your states are. I am getting better with it. It's the staes that are in the middle that I don't know very well. Our states are big over here. I only had to learn 6 states. Eric
Here we have Texas........there's a few others, but mainly Texas.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Have a great trip Eric! AS usual,looking forward to the dialogue and pics

There ya go again Maestro, clear and concise at the outset, and then muddying the waters with that poltical boundary thing:( We're lucky up here, we have the one state in the central (Ontario and Quebec) region] that controls everything, and then we have the rest of the country where the rest ofus live out our lives and pay the (central) bills:

Our Pres. claims we have 57 states, still looking for the rest of them:eek:
Ride safe Eric; and have a Grand Time Mate !!!!:)

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve F: CAT is anacronym for Candy Arse Tourers. Some Aussie with a warped sense of hurmor, has a CAT Club. Eric

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
No more warped than a lot of the rest of us!

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Breakfast at Perkins??????

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
ko there gumba

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Ok I will be the bunny. What is (gumba) Eric
A variant spelling of " goombah " meaning:(1)a close friend or associate -- used especially among Italian-American men
(2)a member of a secret chiefly Italian-American crime organization
(3)a macho Italian-American man
(4)pal or companion
(5)character in Mario bros . Capiche , Eric ?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts