Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Whoa, where did this come from? Let's leave it alone and enjoy the forum. Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
15,261 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
Now, now, if this was an all Canadian forum, how would we get the great pic's and info about the great rides that are happening this time of year.
BR

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Canucks I appreciate my American Bros. a lot, they pass through here by the dozens every summer on there wings going to Alaska,always a good respectful bunch.
With security being what it is today we see more Americans visiting us than ever on the Cruise ships in Prince Rupert and on the hwy to Alaska.
I'm proud to belong to this site and never thought of it as being solely American likewise
I would'nt want to think of a Canadian site being solely Canadian. We're all in this together as old "RED GREEN" would say :) Besides for some of us the ties go deep,like military service,we faced the same dangers together.Maybe one day there will be a Canadian site but for now I enjoy and appreciate this mix which transcends political boundrys and physical borders. "Ride On"

-Robert-

·
Registered
179 Posts
You say it well brother bstar. I hope this forum remains about Goldwings and the riders, no us versus them crap. The little lady and I plan many trips to our friends nation to the south on our wing and I can't wait. I think a Canadian only site would only limit our touring knowledge for Canadians as well as Americans. Let's ride together people. Like brother bstar says,"we're all in this together". Now turn 'er off and pass me the duct tape.

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
I agree, I love our country with all my heart, not to put our southern neighbours down in the slightest way. If I had a choice who I'd like as a neighbour I would not change a thing. In the past 3 years I'm very much enjoying the riding in the USA, and looking very forward to next June doing Americade and riding to Vt. and or NH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts