Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Well, after 30 years of waiting and hoping, I closed the deal on a 2010 ABS/Navi/XM model this afternoon. Family, kids, skydiving, and 3 divorces prevented me from being able to get the bike until now. I have wanted a Wing since a friend of mine at Ft. Ord (when it was still an active Army base) let me ride his 78 GL. So, Jim "Suntan" Cobb, whereever you are, I finally made good on that promise that I was gonna get one after riding yours!

Work is keeping me from picking it up until the 22nd, but I am counting the days until then!

Cheers,

Rapier

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Greetings Rapier from the Keystone State. Good luck on the New Wing & ride safe.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Rapier and welcome!
I understand how you feel. I just got my first Wing this week after 30 plus years of drooling over them. It was well worth the wait. :D

Dane :)

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the north. Boy, having to wait until May 22. I would be crawling the walls in anticipation. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Centerville Virginia welcomes you into the fold. I think that's at least three Virginia's here so far. Go Virginia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the north. Boy, having to wait until May 22. I would be crawling the walls in anticipation. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe..
And whoever said I'm not????!!!!! Can't get it before then because of scheduling and work. Explaining to my son that I can't come up tomorrow to see the first grandchild because I need to go pick up the bike wasn't a good option...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Double congrats Rapier! The coolest thing is in a couple years you can spoil your grandchild rotten with rides on that Wing. Welcome from Alberta.:)

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Double congrats Rapier! The coolest thing is in a couple years you can spoil your grandchild rotten with rides on that Wing. Welcome from Alberta.:)
Nah, I have a few years before that. He was born in late January, so he has a lot of growing until those legs will reach the passenger floorboards!

And thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Rapier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts