Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gonna be in the mid 70's tomorrow and look like another great day to ride in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I took out the wing two days ago and the rode about 40 miles in 38 degrees with about 4 layers and I must say it wasnt so bad. Anyone else having this kinda luck?

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
"The stars at night are big & bright, deep in the heart of Texas."

Here in Pa. the High temp of the day was 15* & that's F not C for our Canadien friends Eh. So, no such luck.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hey it's gonna be 28 and sunny tomorrow, we're having a heatwave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Boy thats great its in the 20.s here in MS it sucks just got a new seat dying to try it out going be 40's this weekend i am deff getting out the leathers
JS

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
10-4 on the heat wave Doc, got all the way up to +5 F today from 10 below last night. Carl, just keep reminding us snow birds on what we have to look forward to in the spring.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Visit Florida, its getting nice and cold. This morning in Ormond Beach there was ice on the ground. This winter we'll look forward to more 'Frozen' oranges and strawberries, along with burst pipes.:eek:
It will be 25 degrees in Ormond Beach and there is a 'Hard Freeze Warning' in effect for the area.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Currently 12 on my backporch. High tomorrow should be about 20. Somebody remind me again why I live in Pa.... Can't be for the weather or taxes....

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's been in the low 80's here in Southern Arizona. There is also this big bright light in the sky. Hurts your eyes too.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Send some this way, we can use it.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cold But Sunny and Big Bird Likes It.

A low of about 27* this am. up to the low 30's at 10:00am. Online looking for an interesting place to ride to. Rode yesterday to the dealer and lunch. The Wing got accessories installed and I had a great "Hot" sub at Romano's in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Cold weather riding is, for me anyway, better than hot weather riding. I guess because I get to wear all that expensive leather stuff. :) Also, when I ride, I tend to lose weight because I don't eat as much. :) I love motorcycles and hate diets!!
Happy Holidays All,
T-Rex

·
Registered
155 Posts
It was 18F this morning in Maryland when I got on the Wing and went to work. It was a nice ride with clear skies and no ice on the roads. What more could you ask for. Life is Good !

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Not too bad today in middle Mississippi. Cloudy and cool. I see that jimsimmons77 in Southaven had some freezing rain and a good bit colder than here. This weekend will be sunny, mid 40's Saturday, low 50's Sunday. Have to find someplace to ride with the cool weather gear. I like the cold, you can dress for it. It's hard to undress enough for the heat.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Not too cold here right now -15*c (0*f) but snowing like old Billy Be Darn and winds 30kph (20mph). Got about a foot in the last 24 hours and drifting like crazy. Will have lots of plowing to do when I get home. RZR/plow sits just inside the door of the garage in front of the Wing (poor, lonely, neglected girl); all I can do is look at her now.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts