Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question for my fellow Canadian riders. Where are you buying your accessories? I like Wing Stuff but the shipping rates seem high out of California and they do not provide a landed solution i.e. the buyer assumes the risk of border clearance costs. I have bought from many ebay sellers who are set up to produce the clearance documents and provide a landed price to my door. Are there any vendors that are based or ship from Canada? I have a new GL1800 and would like to get the best price I can on accessories.

·
Registered
22 Posts
canadasmotorcycle.ca Excellent prices, free shipping in Canada with purchases over 100.00. They're tire prices are really good. I bought a Big Bike driver's backrest,the price was better than anywhere I could find in the states, plus the shipping was free. I highly recommend them. Cheers, Ron

·
Premium Member
17,175 Posts
canadasmotorcycle.ca Excellent prices, free shipping in Canada with purchases over 100.00. They're tire prices are really good. I bought a Big Bike driver's backrest,the price was better than anywhere I could find in the states, plus the shipping was free. I highly recommend them. Cheers, Ron
There is a fun bunch of wingers there in Kamloops, if you want contact info PM me

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I've used CanadasMotorcycle.com a couple of times as well - good prices, good service, but not the selection for wings that Wingstuff has. You're asking Wingstuff to ship USPS right? Avoid UPS deliveries at all costs.

If you're looking for gps/phone related accessories, GPSCity in Calgary is excellent to deal with.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great, if you're coming up from the south, slip over to Banff, take the Icefields Parkway north to Jasper and East to Stony Plain on the Yellowhead. It's a long ride, but much more fun than coming up # 2 and west from Edmonton! But you probably already know that!

Cheers...
Bill

·
Administrator
26,312 Posts
Recycle's phone # 780 963 2999.
I hate Hwy 2 and 16 and only use them if I am in a hurry, I'm a backroads kind of guy. From Okotoks, head west on 22x (or run through Black Diamodn and Turner Valley) then north on 22 through Cochrane to 39 east (Drayton intersection) then take 759 north through Tomahawk to 627 east and then north on 770 to Billy's neck of the woods. Then you can run 16A into Stony and Recycle. Way nicer ride that way although it's not the Parkway for sure.

Reactions: BillyBarcode

·
Registered
8 Posts
A question for my fellow Canadian riders. Where are you buying your accessories? I like Wing Stuff but the shipping rates seem high out of California and they do not provide a landed solution i.e. the buyer assumes the risk of border clearance costs. I have bought from many ebay sellers who are set up to produce the clearance documents and provide a landed price to my door. Are there any vendors that are based or ship from Canada? I have a new GL1800 and would like to get the best price I can on accessories.
I have used dreamcyclescanada.com and they are quick to ship and free if over $130 total too! Great people. They are out of west end Ottawa. Give them a look! Enjoy the shopping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts