Discussion Starter #1
I saw this at Wings
Smokies

Anyone know the manufacturer?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It is a stallion. I test rode/drove one at Wing Ding in Montana a few years back, we had to stay in a parking lot, so it really wasn't a good test ride but it seemed to have a lot of power but I thought it was uncomfortable.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Definetly a Stallion, they have a ford 2.3 engine with heat and air options. Waiting to get dealers and maintenance shop going before they start really selling everywhere. Ford dealer are a little resistant to take on the warrentee work. Not really my thing but what ever will get us out of the 12 mpg vehicals we drive in the US. I am all about large displacement engines but do we need to use them as daily commutors??? Bring on the new stuff.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Unless something real good has happened, the 2.3l engine wasn't any miser on fuel in my Ranger 4x4. Not much on hp either. The Stallion looks cool sort of, but woundn't want one without full dealer network support.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
+1 on the 2.3 Budoka. Had 2 of 'em

It has some WoW factor but I am not the type to be someone else's guiena pig. Didn't see a price but I would trike a wing first.

I did want to know what it was and see a price on it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I believe we will see bunch of new vehicals out in the years to come. The Stallion. and the Can Am Spyder are certainly in a similar catigory. There are already too many DUI scooters on the road. You know the men who no longer have a licience so they ride none registration required 50cc or less scooters. DUI Scooters. I believe they are more dangerous then motorcycles. But anyway new vehicals that none riders can drive or operate,, I believe we haven't seen anything yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
They had an ad a while back that said "Yes, It is a Motorcycle". I had to laugh because how in the hell can they promote that as a motorcycle? It has a Ford engine and steering wheel. In my opinion it is butt ugly. I'd take a trike anyday.

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Put 10 of those in a corral, set up a ticket counter, and you got yourself the " Ultimate Bumper Car Rodeo Ride ".

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
It's a Stallion, a three wheel automobile :confused:; it's even bigger than a Smart Car and a Mini Cooper :rolleyes:. Now if I wanted an automobile powered trike I'd get a Boss Hoss Trike.
When did you ever hear of a trike with an automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes, ac and heat? Car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts