·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horsepower bhp
Horsepower RPM
Torque ft lbs
Touque RPM
Valves per cylinder ( looks like 2 per according to a cut away diagram I found )

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ... its actually 2 valves per cylinder .. found that in the Owners manual .. nuttin bout Horse and torque anywhere, yet, though.

·
Registered
741 Posts
254 hp to the wheels and 275 ft/lbs torque. 1/4 mile times were in the low 9's. Tires couldn't handle the extra power of the 2012 model

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Honda doesn't publish hp and ft/lb numbers for any of their bikes since there is no standards for data presented:(. We had the figures supplied by a member in another post here just the other day, and the numbers on trike lady's vid are close. The video shows more torque (about 10 lbs/ft) and the hp is down by about 5 but doesn't say where the tests were done (altitude, barometrice pressure etc affects dyno numbers) and different dynos give different readings because of calibration. Gross hp and torque specs that I've found on vairous web searches run around 117 hp and 123 lbs/ft:confused:. Oh and I think Dookoo's having a bit of a go on you (purely in jest of course);)
OK, here ya go, post #8:
http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9411

·
Registered
28 Posts
100.05 HP @ 5750 RPM @ the rear wheel
105.04 lb.-ft. @ 4250 RPM @ the rear wheel
125.5 MPH top speed
1/4 mile 12.70 @ 100.89
0-60 mph 4.15 se
60-0 mph 127.4'
Wet weight 909.5 lbs
Engine SOC, 2 valves per cylinder
As tested in the sept. 2011 issue of Motorcycle consumer News.
HP & torque are taken at the rear wheel on a dyno.
Anything else?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts