Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Sorry can't help you out, live about as far away as you can get and still be in the lower 48. Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Well, the bike looks pretty good in the video they made of it. Front tire is ok, Ergo pegs, driver boards, fairing accents, trunk and bag moulding lites, and exhaust extensions, couple other farkles (bling). Not sure what the going rates are down there right now (do a Kelly BB check) but the price looks a tad high to me, thinking more in the $11k range IMO. But as Ron said, you're alot closer than we are so. Perhaps one of the Floridians can be close enough to give it a personal gander for you.;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I just saw the video, very nice and the price is in the ball park for an 05. If it was on the west coast I would be tempted, Offer them $11,500 out the door and go from there, but even at $12,000 it is a good deal.. Kelly blue book in excellent condition is $13,265

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Interesting Joe. I didn't check Kelly BB but it looks like the Cdn BB is getting closer in values than they used to be. Retail values south of the border were more like our wholesale prices up here. Your spot at $13,500 is avg Cdn retail. Great for us, not sure what that does down there though.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I live in FL part of the time (New Smyrna Beach / Edgewater area). I enjoy riding down to Titusville. Won't be back down there till bike week. If no one has looked for you before then, PM me and I will "kick the tires" for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts