Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen the new ads for the Can-Am Spyder Roadster?
Want to win a brand new, fully-loaded Spyder RS-S?
Think you have what it takes to be a national spokesperson for the Can-Am Spyder brand?

Can-Am is on the hunt for 2 passionate riders to join Fred Rau, Lamont Bryden and Daniel Bastien as Can-Am Spyder ambassadors! So if you think you have what it takes, head over to our blog, get the scoop and put your hat in the ring!

http://bit.ly/SpyderSearch

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
have what it takes, i once sold a bridge in ny. twice in one day .... to the same guy

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
have what it takes, i once sold a bridge in ny. twice in one day .... to the same guy
Well....that was NY. If you did it in Detroit, that would be impressive.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well I know I've got what it takes, I had a spider once, oh wait that was a tarantula:D. Does being an Ambassador get you an embassy or just a time share?

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
not many bridges around here to sell
There's that big one that goes over to Windsor, or even a tunnel. Sell em a hole in the ground!

I like those spiders better. But I have looked at the three wheeled kind. Almost took one for a test ride but didn't have time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My wife has a Spyder and she loves it, I prefer two wheels myself. It's kind of like a sports car with handle bars.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'll take a free one, sell it and get the new Ducati Diavel...

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
There's that big one that goes over to Windsor, or even a tunnel. Sell em a hole in the ground!

I like those spiders better. But I have looked at the three wheeled kind. Almost took one for a test ride but didn't have time.
i'll have to make up my mind which to sell. i need one of them to get to canada to visit relatives that live up around hamilton

1 - 11 of 11 Posts