Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to goldwing and thinking of buying one to replace the 2010 FLHTCUSES5 CVO I crashed last April, (High Speed Wobble.) I was looking at a 2010 today and it looked real good. I think I will wait till the 2011 come out.:) I hope you can put up with another Cajun on this forum.:D

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello captvic and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome to the forum capt. There won't be a 2011 Wing :( so you'll end with a 2012, which is going to be made in Japan.
Good luck and ride safe,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Although no one (except Mother Honda) knows for sure if there will be a 2011 model, seems like the majority of folks are betting against it. Time will tell. Sorry you lost your Harley.

·
Registered
835 Posts
My local dealer said Mother Honda pulled the plug on US manufacturing prematurely, hence the gap. We shall see.
Strat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I hope you are wrong on the 2011.:( There is a good looking 2010 in Houma, La. with option 4. I may look into that one. I like the looks of the bike. Never rode a wing before, but everything I have heard and read about them is good.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Man I hope you are wrong on the 2011.:(
Well we should find out shortly. Most Mfgrs don't wait until the actual year to release a new model. If there is going to be a 2011 it should be released before the end of this year. It's also been rumored that the 2011 will be the same as the 2010 and that the new design will be in 2012. Time will tell.. Don't know what to tell you about the 2010 for sale. Depends how badly you want a Wing or if you want what may be a new design. You're not alone in your dilemma.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, way wait, go get it and enjoy the ride :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard CaptVic. Bigget difference you'll notice from your Ultra (sorry about your crash) is on-road agility and performance. The CVO is good, but still a ways back on the powa meter. You might take some getting used to opening the tail pack from the rear though. Some use the excuse that you can pack stuff on the HD passenger pillion and still open the trunk lid without moving the stuff. I have to ask what's it held on to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts