Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,665 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I'm a stickler for maintenance and keeping records of everything, most if not all Wing owners take meticulous care of their bikes.
There was a service bulletin for the following: Goldwing GL1800 SB15 2001 to 2008 Trunk Opener Unit.
A well maintained Wing can last for 300,000 miles and beyond.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
First, welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Sounds like a fair price. Most bugs were worked out by 2005 so there are not a lot of things to check. Like TL said, maint is a biggie. Good luck and if you get it remember to post some pics. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello ramjeto from ga, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Like the others have said just check on some service records if you can. Other than that you should be good to go.

Oh & welcome to the GWOF. When you get the new ride be sure to post some pictures the forum is into visible evidence.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
These bikes are virtually indestructible!
As long as it has not had major damage in the wreck, you should be good to go.
KBB(which is out of touch with today's reality, in my opinion) lists a 2005 @ $13,375
and w/ABS $13,600.
$10,500 is more in line with todays market.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Two years ago I was looking at an 05 Anniversary Edition in my area for $14,000. No heated seats/grips and not sure of ABS. Wife had to have heated, if not it would have been in my driveway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts