Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first I want to say hello. I'm 6'6'' tall and the wing is the largest tourer out there. two things will make the fit much better; first is the seat. corbin makes a seat for taller guys, that will move the seat back several inches or i can have the stock seat modified. second; the bars seem a little low but not a problem. can they be raised any? my other option is the BMW K1300GT. any advice?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those two items were my main concern. it looks like i'm going to get the goldwing or BMW-K1300GT. thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello and welcome to GWO forums truck41, there are several companys that make custom seats for wings utopia, sargent, and hartco are a few that come to mind

·
Banned
1 Posts
seat

you can have the seat reworked to remove the drivers back rest that will give you about 4 more inches of rear room. there is a company that does this but i cant remember who-search the web and it will come up

·
Registered
20 Posts
Raising the bars is no big problem, several companies make risers. 1-2" is done easily, if you wanted more you get into wiring issues that can be either costly or not fesible.

The seat is another issue but call the guys at Corbin and talk to them. I used to work in the motorcycle industry and dealt with them several times. If they cant/wont Ill bet they will know who will. If you are planning on riding solo all the time there is a solo seat made for the modified police bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts