Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
with those few miles you are buying a brand new bike for less than 1/2 the price

·
Super Moderator
11,763 Posts
Sounds like a good price.

·
Super Moderator
7,676 Posts
Sounds like you got a sweet deal. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Beautiful bike. Congrats on your new 2 u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Very nice and as others have said a nice deal. Now enjoy the new ride and make it a mission to rack up the miles.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Great looking ride.👍👍

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
That is a sweet looking ride, so RIDE IT.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations on a very nice bike! My riding buddy has the exact same year and colour F6B, and he really enjoys it!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
... I also went from VTX1300S to a 2012 GL1800. You will not believe the difference on longer rides.

John Fee
IDMWT #54

·
Registered
5 Posts
2013 F6B with 2400 miles for $9999. Honda certified. Attached a pic. Thoughts on price? I’m going from a vtx 1300. Mint. All stock.
My only concern would be a 7 year old bike with so few miles. That tells me it sat unused for long periods of time. Nice bike though

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wouldn’t be worried about that. My wing is a 2004 with only 18000kms on it when I bought it this year. I’ve put 10,000kms on it this summer with no problems. Legendary Honda engineering and reliability! But I do agree, it’s good for them to get regular use!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I learned the owner never road it but his brother road it ever so often. Fully serviced. runs beautify. Love it! Looks great next to my vtx1300.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Congratulations!!
You will LOVE your new Goldwing! I have a ‘12 GL1800 and put it up for sale simply bc I’m gettin’ too old. The 1st guy that looked at it made a very generous offer. But I could not part with it. I still have it. And I’m keeping it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good luck with the new bike it is a beauty. I have a 08 wing I bought about two year ago and still kept my 03 VTX 1300S. It is nice to ride the VTX every now and then but the wing is soooooo much nicer. Enjoy your new ride

Vince

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice bike, nice price.

Too much chrome,... Just kidding!

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts