Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be a buying my first Wing in the next few weeks. I think that I am going to be going for a 2012 hoping for black or red. I havent spent much time on a Wing but I have wanted one for 15 years now. I am stepping up considerly from what I am riding now,'09Honda Shadow, so I am sure to have a learning curve. Cant wait to take those long trips and start many years of memories on my wing. I also live in Noblesville, IN so if there are ever any rides through my area I am always down for going along.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Very cool. I got mine home yesterday 1990. I've want one since I first saw them. It's a great machine.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your upcoming Wing purchase. You are going to love it and the handling will surprise you. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF,.,

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF!!! Good Luck with your purchase

·
Super Moderator
15,124 Posts
hello zuse, welcome to GWOF. don't forget to post some pic's when you get it

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. You'll love the Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, Zuse. I stepped up from a VTX1300 to an '05 Wing three years ago, and the adjustment was surprisingly easy. You're going to love how it handles.

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, be sure to post some pictures of your new ride.

·
Premium Member
6,423 Posts
Congrats & welcome from VA. Zuse......You will LOVE it! Pic's are a must!

Mark

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Welcome and you will love the wing, you can do the back roads and you can do the all day rides it is just the best.

·
Premium Member
23,811 Posts
You will be a happy man. If you haven't heard, the annual Goldwing rally ( Wing Ding ) is in Fort Wayne, IN July 4th-7th.

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Welcome Zuse.

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Purdy, real purdy. Up here the red model is the basic, has no airbag. If you want the airbag, it has to be the blue. We don't get white, black, or the other equipment levels y'all get stateside. It's also why we pay more for them too (em, sort of):(:rolleyes:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congratulations on your wish come true!! Welcome and know that the people here are amazing!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Great looking Wing I bought a black 2012 it also is a base Wing. Make sure to read that owners manual that way you can tell me how to program the radio LOL

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Hey, Zuse,

BEAUTIFUL bike! "Just a stock 2012 GL1800 (no xm/GPS)." You crack me up! Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Welcome Zuse to GWOF from Down Under. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell them that Red is faster. Now the thing is to get out there and use it. Eric

1 - 20 of 22 Posts