Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have owned my 2001 GL1800 about a year and love it.
On the side of my side luggage compartment they put after market strips of bulbs behind the red reflector lens - probably at the retailer's shop. Most of the bulbs on only one luggage area have now pretty much all burned out. As it turns out the wiring connection was not as tight as it could have been. Does anyone know where I can find new light strips like my old ones so that I don't have to replace the strips on all the luggage areas? There are 2 strips that are each about 6.5 inches long and 7/16 wide linked together by about 2" of wire. They put off white light. They are not LED type. Any idea where I can find replacements?????
Thanks for any help you can give me,
Rich

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , im sure someone on these forums will let you know

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
TWB, welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. There are a number of mfgrs that make them. (Kuryakyn, Show Chrome to name a few). If you post a pic of what you have it might help us to know what's on your bike.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello rich, welcome to GWOF. looks like those are led light strips, no telling who made them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts